1. Media Ink is committed to best-practice privacy standards
2. Collecting Information
When you visit the Media Ink Web Site at www.queenscliffartprize.com.au the personal information we collect is:
• what you tell us about yourself, for instance through emailing us, or sending a message through other means.
• information from other sources if necessary, with your consent.
3. Our use and disclosure of your personal information
Media Ink will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent unless legally required to do so. We will take all reasonable steps to:
• keep information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date; and
• ensure that our employees and volunteers respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
• Electronic mail addresses will not be added to a mailing list unless by consent.
4. Information Logged
The following information is logged for statistical purposes only when you visit our web site:
• your IP server address
• your top level domain name
• the date and time of your visit to the site
• the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
• the previous site you have visited
• the type of browser you are using
6. Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. Media Ink is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
7. Contact Details You should notify us immediately if you believe there has been any unauthorised use of information you have provided by contacting website administration at the address above.